Measures on our holiday domain
- Additional hygiene and disinfection measures. Cleaning is more frequent and thorough.
- Washing linen is done professionally (temperature > 60 degrees) so that viruses do not survive.
- Clear instructions are drawn up for staff.Paying electronically as much as possible.
Questions concerning your bookings
- You may flexibly rebook to another period free of charge up to 28 days before arrival (subject to availability and at the applicable rates). It is possible to use this option once.
- If there is a negative travel advice (code orange or code red) in department 24 (Dordogne) in your booked (holiday) period, you can flexibly rebook free of charge until 3 days before arrival.
- If the new booking is more expensive, the extra charge is for the guests. If the guests rebook and the price is lower, the price remains the same. Any residual value (refund) can only be paid out at the end of the term to those guests we have been forced to cancel. This does not apply if the reservation could go ahead, but the guest decides not to arrive.
- If a reservation cannot go ahead and has to be cancelled by us, the guest will receive a recreation voucher for the amount already paid. This voucher is valid up to 12 months after the original arrival date. This does not apply if the reservation could have gone ahead, but the guest decides not to arrive.
- If you decide to check out earlier than the original departure date, it is obviously not possible to refund the remaining holiday days. You are responsible yourself if you choose to leave the holiday park earlier than the original check-out date.
- Provided COVID-19 has been diagnosed in one of the prospective guests (within 2 weeks before arrival), no amendment fees will be charged.
- If guests do wish to cancel, they will pay cancellation fees in accordance with the booking conditions.
- If the guest has booked with a particular preference, we will of course take this into account.
- If the guest has booked via touroperators or external booking sites, we only refer the guest back to the touroperators or booking sites if they wish to cancel.
- If you wish to rebook your already made reservation, please contact us (see contact details below).
Questions or comments
If you have any questions or comments as a result of this information, we would of course like to hear from you. Do not hesitate to send us an e-mail or use the contact form on the contact page.